How many times do you ring a place that is "Pet Friendly" you get all excited then ... the real truth comes out :o Yes dogs are welcome but
1. Not in the room, seriously?? not very friendly!
2. Dogs only under a certain weight! again seriously?? I have 4 furbabies and they are all a healthy weight but it's more like 6kgs than 6lbs.
3. Sure we accept pets ... in your car or their kennels ... how would they like to sleep in a kennel??! My babies let me share their bed :)
4. Only one allowed ... again no good for me I have 4! Hmm ... let me think who will I choose?
5. The prices they are charging are more than you are paying for your booking! A deposit for any damage is pawfectly fine but taking advantage of good honest owners is just wrong ...
So I thought time to do some real research and over time I will be adding to this list, please feel free to contact me if you are a pet friendly B&B, Hotel or self catering property.
Ireland & Northern Ireland